Upon receiving a real estate contract or title request, we’ll initiate the Title Search and unrecorded lien search of the property. To get started, visit the PLACE ORDER page and submit a request.
Connect all parties involved
We pride ourselves on creating a 100% transparent and open line of communication between all parties. We maintain that line throughout the entire process.
Clear Title Conditions
We then clear any encumbrances on the title, such as Mortgages, HOA Liens, or Judgments and provide necessary title documentation for buyer financing. If the deal requires a short sale approval, we work directly with the bank to initiate the request and obtain approval. See the short sale process for more detail.
It’s time to transfer ownership! We’ll set coordinate and confirm the closing between all parties and arrange for a mobile or mail-away closing if necessary. We’ll ensure all closing documents are executed correctly and completly and all necessary funds have been received. The final step is to obtain funding authorization and disburse funds.
We’ll ensure all necessary documents are recorded in public record and will prepare and deliver the final Title Insurance Policy along with the orginal recorded documents.
Short Sale Process
Short Sales have grown into one of the more prominent segments of the Real Estate industry but the process can be tedious and difficult for homeowners and real estate agents to navigate. We have learned the intricacies of obtaining a short sale approval and can take over the process of initiating the request and obtaining the approval.
Our Short Sale Processing service includes but not limited to:
- Ensuring all of the necessary documentation and information is provided and ready to submit to the lender(s).
- The completed package is submitted to the lender as per their requirements.
- The package is tracked through consistent follow up.
- Additional requirements or requests made by the lender will be relayed promptly to the agent and the homeowner to ensure that approval can be obtained as quickly as possible.
- Consistent communication from our short sale staff regarding the progress of your file.
- Informing buyer’s agent of file progress, maintaining the buyer's interest and minimizing file cancellation.